After being teased for many days and benchmarked on TENAA, Lenovo S5 Pro has been officially launched on 18 October 2018. Lenovo S5 Pro is the successor to the Lenovo S5 that was launched in March, the smartphone competes with the rivals Xiaomi Mi 6X, Mi 8 Lite, and Honor 8X with a dual selfie camera, full-HD+ display, and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC.
This smartphone has a display notch and comes with 6GB RAM, adding an infrared-supported face unlock feature and a unibody metal design.
Lenovo S5 Pro Price
The price of Lenovo S5 Pro in China starts at CNY 1,298 (approx. Rs 13,700) for 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant while the price of 128GB storage variant is not yet announced. With the color options Black, Blue and Gold , the smartphone will go on sale in the country from October 23, 2018.
Lenovo S5 Pro Specifications
- Dual-SIM (nano)
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 5.0
- 6.18-inch full-HD+ (1080x2246 pixels) display
- 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- 113 percent sRGB color gamut
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- Primary sensor of 20-megapixel (f/1.8 aperture) + 12-megapixel (f/2.6 aperture) Secondary sensor
- Dual selfie camera- 20-megapixel (f/2.2 aperture) primary sensor + 8-megapixel secondary sensor
- Rear camera has 2x loss-less, optical zoom and supports AI powered portrait shots
- Frontal sensor has infrared powered face unlock and supports AI portraits, beauty and 3D ambient lighting
- 64GB and 128GB storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors onboard- ambient light, electronic compass, fingerprint sensor, gravity, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor
- 3,500mAh battery
- Supports 15W fast charging
- Measures 154.5x75.45x7.7mm