Honda Navi Customania is an initiative from Indian subsidiary of the Japanese giant manufacturer. The program is giving a chance to Navi owners to showcase their creativity at the Delhi Auto Expo 2018 by personalizing and customizing Navi as per their taste.
So besides being just a fun ride bike, your Navi can take you to the Asia’s biggest motor show. Altogether, you got a chance to win exciting prizes including Rs 2 Lakh cash price.
All you have to do is register for your participation in the contest, the registration has already started. Do you have that creativity in customization that can stand you apart from others? Register now as the fame, fun, and excitement await you.
- All nationalities participants are welcomed in the contest
- You can take part in team that can have maximum four contestants
- At least One member of the participating team must be 18 plus in age
- Also, at least one out of three participants in team must be a NAVi owner
- The last date for submissions is November 2, 2017
- City wise winners selection, two winners each city-City Finale Winner & Runner Up.
- Selected winners will qualify for the regional level competition.
- The next level is national level where qualified city level winners, two per city, will compete to make space for the Grand Finale. The national winners will be sort out on the basis of online voting, live ballot voting at the Grand Finale. HMSI along with a selected jury will decide the mechanism of both. The national winner will be selected from the combination of these three mentioned methods— jury, online voting and on-ground ballot voting.
- The Auto Expo 2018 will be a platform only for the national winner to showcase his/her customised bike.Also, it is a single-entry winner showcase for the national winner.
- The winning amount is something like that the Grand Finale Winner will be rewarded with Rs. 2 lac rupees, the first runner up will attain a prize money of 1 lac rupees, the City Finale winner will get a prize amount of Rs 25,000 and the first runner up will grab Rs 10,000 prize money.