The next-generation 7-series sedan of BMW has been launched at the price of INR 1.10 Crores on day 1 of the Delhi Auto Expo 2016, which is going on in the Greater Noida. Considering, the demands in the market, this luxurious saloon is now equipped with some of the unique features for the very first time. It's a more powerful, light-weight and technologically-loaded vehicle that will surely set a high standard for the sedan's competitors. Now, let's talk about its specifications and features that are present in the BMW 7-series sedan:
- The new sedan is housed with an active grille, which is in a shape of the kidney along with the air flap control.
- 18-21 inch alloy wheels.
- Head and tail light clusters are there that are associated with the LED setup.
New Ford Endeavour and Ford Mustang at Auto Expo
- It's packed with standard elements, including 4-zone climate control, heated front seats and wireless charging facility.
- There is a 12.3-inch digital instrument unit that's capable of spreading the aroma in different tinges, keeping in accordance with the driving modes.
- The BMW 7-series will come in both diesel and petrol engine options.
- The 730d diesel unit is a B57 six-cylinder configuration and bets out 265PS of power.
- While, the 740i petrol engine is a 3.5-litre six-cylinder arrangement, which produces 326hp.
Get latest and updated information about automobiles on our Google Plus Community Speed Gears.