Diwali Festival season always arrives with great joy and pleasure for all. It comes with joy of new products and discounts, offers on existing products. As a matter of fact, car companies are offering huge discounts on their various products.
1. The biggest automobile company in India Maruti Suzuki has offered Rs. 30,000 to 35,000 worth accessories and cash vouchers on Alto, WagonR and Estilo.
2. Honda is offering cash discounts, loyalty exchange bonus, accessories and free insurance on its Brio, City, Civic and Accord models. These discounts are worth 60,000 INR.
3. Ford India has been offering schemes on their products since Onam festival. They are providing free accessories worth Rs. 52,000 on Endeavour SUV. Free insurance and other benefits are offered on Figo hatchback.
4. Tata Motors is also offering discounts ranging from Rs 10,000 to 50,000 depending on the product.
5. Hyundai is also offering huge discounts on its small cars. The best selling i10 is offered with a discount of Rs 40,000. Small car Eon and Santro have a discount of Rs 20,000 and Rs 45,000 respectively.
6. While other companies are offering price cuts on their cars, Luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz has a different kind of scheme. The buyers of this company’s product will get a chance to meet the super racing personality Michael Schumacher and a trip to watch Formula 1 race with all charges paid by the company. The showroom visitors and test driving costumers will be given grand stand tickets of Airtel Indian Grand Prix 2012.