At an event, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has been launched in China. The smartphone has dual rear and front cameras, where the front camera system comes in a slider. A 10GB RAM and 5G capabilities, Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum special edition was revealed. The company announced that the 5G variant of Mi Mix 3 will be available in the first quarter of 2019. 10W wireless charging pad has been launched by the company along with the Mi Mix 3.
The price of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage will be 3299 yuan (approx. Rs 34,700). The price of 8GB RAM and 128GB storage model will be 3599 yuan (approx. Rs 37,900) while for 8GB RAM and 256GB storage the price is 3999 yuan (approx. Rs 42,200). The price of Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum special edition (Forbidden City) with 10GB RAM and 256GB storage will be 4999 yuan (approx. Rs 52,700).
1. 6.39-inch AMOLED display
2. 19.5:9 aspect ratio
3. Dual rear camera-12MP+12MP sensors
4. Supports slow motion videos at 960 fps and also Artificial Intelligence (AI)
5. Dual front camera- 24MP primary lens+2MP secondary lens.
6. Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
7. Four storage options- 6GB RAM+128GB ROM, 8GB RAM+128GB ROM, 8GB RAM+256GB ROM and 10GB RAM+256GB ROM.