Everyone waits for the festive season to buy the smartphone as many E-Commerce websites offer exciting discounts and cash back. So whoever wants to buy a new smartphone can buy now as Flipkart brings Republic Day sale which will be started from 20 January 2019 and will end on 22 January 2019. And for the users of Flipkart Plus, the same offer will start on January 19, 2019.
In the Republic Day sale, Flipkart is going to sell the most affordable and lineups mobile and will offer-
- 70 percent buyback value
- Mobile protection for Rs 70 only
- Flipkart and SBI associated due to which SBI will offer 10 percent discount to the buyers who will shop via SBI credit card
Read Also: Vivo India Announces Vivo Xchange' Programme
For the Republic Day sale, the E-Commerce website is going to offer discounts on following smartphones-
- The price of the Realme 2 Pro will be reduced by Rs 1000 from the original price and will be offered at a starting price of Rs 12,999.
- Xiaomi Poco F1 with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM will be available at the price of Rs 18,999. The 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM will come with the price tag of Rs 21,999 and the 6GB RAM and 256GB ROM will be available at the price sticker of Rs 25,999. Flipkart also announces that on Poco F1, it will offer additional discounts.
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 will come with the price sticker of Rs 8,999 only.
- Vivo V9 Pro will be sold at the cheapest price i.e. Rs 13,990 and even in this there will be Rs 1,000 discount on exchange.
- The base model of Motorola One Power will be available at the price of Rs 13,999.
- The cost of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 will be Rs 13,999 and for the Zenfone Max, the cost is Rs 9,999.
- Oppo F9 Pro will come with a price sticker of Rs 21,990 and there will be extra Rs 3,000 discount on exchange.
- Vivo V11 Pro will be available at the price of Rs 25,990 and extra Rs 3,000 discount will be offered.
Flipkart also said that in the Republic Day sale, they will also offer huge discounts on iPhone also.